Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Camping in Ludington

So, overall it was good. The weather was a bit frigid the first night, but that improved. Liliana was a bit (maybe a LOT) clingy to Mommy, but we survived. Both kids LOVED being outside and were wiped out by weekend's end.



Both Ethan and Liliana liked the hikes. We especially like the Lost Lake Trail.


Another highlight for the boys was fishing. Ethan went out with his Opa, grandpa, and daddy and caught the first keeper of the day - a 14 " bass!



He was REALLY excited and quite proud!


Even though my parents are no longer "campers," they came up both Saturday and Sunday. Dad did some fishing, Mom some walking with us, and another treat was my dad joining my grandpa singing and playing guitar at the fire. It was pretty special to watch, and we all enjoyed the entertainment.

The weekend went well, and I hope the tradition continues. It was Liliana's first camping trip, and I think she would vote for another! I know her big brother is counting down until our next one!

0 comments: